Clement’s previous online eCommerce platform had serious stability and performance issues during heavy traffic periods, which impacted sales during busy periods such as Black Friday. In addition, maintenance costs were becoming too high due to the obsolescence of the platform.
In terms of business ambition, Clement wanted to strengthen its online presence because it is his first store in terms of sales, far ahead of the physical stores. The addition of new offers such as gift cards and personalized products as well as complex promotions will allow Clement to facilitate new sales and increase the average cart value.
Using Magento Commerce Cloud the team at Le Site developed the following features:- A state of the art search engine with Elasticsearch platform
– Return Management function for users using the “My Account” feature
– A flexible promotion/discount engine at the catalog or cart level
– Innovative and well designed virtual and physical gift cards
– Product badges displayed on multiple pages
– A performant connection with the ERP and Magento Cloud using our own developed connector ERP Box.
– Cross sell and up sale (ie: similar product, etc.) on product page
– Different pricing policies
– Management of multiple languages
– Customized reports
– Review Engine
The End Result
Our team proudly delivered the following customized functions for Clément:
User friendly Store Locator
Gift card section & gift card products (both hard copy cards & digital cards available)
Personalized labels section with real-time design
Access to loyalty program connected to Clément’s CRM system
A brand section and dedicated brand pages
A reserve in-store feature allowing a cross-channel experience
Additionally, our work resulted in Clément strengthening its omnichannel marketing strategy by enabling products to be reserved in physical stores from the e-commerce website. Thanks to an easy view of the inventory of physical stores close to his home, the customer can easily make his purchase decision.