QuestMark, a division of CentiMark Corporation is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, with a network of 18 flooring offices throughout North America. Each office has dedicated crews who are highly trained and experienced in the installation and service of polished concrete urethanes, coatings, resurfacers along with floor repairs and maintenance.
QuestMark has been in the commercial flooring business for over 51 years. Their success is due to their valued customers and the dedication of their associates.
The vision was to build the foundations of the Questmark eCommerce platform to better service their customers and position them as a leader in the flooring industry. All in all, giving the brand a strong visual identity and to differentiate itself from the competition. A sophisticated yet simple user experience with a full site redesign was delivered as always, by Le Site.
The team at Le Site developed the following features:
– Fully connected ERP (SAP) to the store front to give clients visibility on their orders.
– Find a location interface for end users
– Project portfolio section / projects completed
– Promoted specific product categories and services
– Live Chat which enables requested services and Customer Service interaction
– Flexibility to control all aspects of the storefront experience
– High-performance architecture provided a foundation for future growth
– Make it simple for site visitors to find and share information
– A state of the art search engine with the Elasticsearch platform
– Customized reports for internal users
The End Result
Greater awareness of QuestMark as an organization and capabilities.
Provided additional value added tools and functionalities to customers to gain a competitive advantage in the Company’s key marketplaces
Modern web presence that properly represents the scope of the organization while offering greater exposure to the product catalogue in a user friendly manner.
Improved search, navigation, and overall usability of the site with a mobile-friendly interface
Improve search rankings, improve conversions rates, raise ecommerce sales. Make it easier to maintain, including better CMS pages and integration with ERP system.